- Being ENFJ, I am seriously disconnected from my own preferences. While it may seem counterintuitive, it is actually easier for me to help you to access your own aesthetic preferences than it is to identify my own. And that is what I do. 🙂
- Not only that, it is much easier to see the patterns in someone else then in yourself. It’s probably a riff on the old “forest for the trees” idea.
- Most people have the good sense to, when they understand what will work for them, just go out and buy it! I struggle with that.
- Although I look kind of medium, I have at least as many fit issues as anybody. In fact, I’m not sure I have had a client whose proportions were as challenging as mine.
- And the biggie: after I help you discover the elements of your signature style, you will have the tools to look like your best self. And you should like your look better than you like the look of my best self.
Sometimes I don’t think I look like what a Stylist is “supposed” to look like. But, more and more, I look like myself.