In celebration (???) of my upcoming 45th birthday, I have a notion to stage my own comeback of sorts. Of course, I am referring to Christopher Hopkins’ fabulous book (which I highly recommend you purchase if you are over 39, or maybe even if your mom is over 39), Staging Your Comeback.
Sort of a DIY makeover, I plan to address topics like:
- a hairstyle change
- scheduled maintenance
- physical fitness
- my lifelong struggle with nailbiting
- and, of course, lots of what to wear!
Would anybody like to join me? Either for fun or for linkage.
Besides turning 45, here are some other times to consider taking a fresh look at your image:
- when entering the work-force, either after high school or after college
- about 7 years later, when all those clothes begin to look really dated 😉
- after your second (or any other number) baby
- when your kids leave home
- a career change, actual or desired
Anyone besides me feeling adventurous?